Tag Archives: juniper berries

Day 10: Detox

Day 10, everyone! Somewhere between today and tomorrow, we reach the official 1% mark! Isn’t it wonderful? I hope the rest of the 99% is just as fun and delicious as this first bit has been. 🙂 That being said, … Continue reading

Posted in 1001 Cups of Tea, DAVIDsTEA, Green tea, Rooibos, Tea | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment